For the Lot 4 EU Framework Contract we are currently looking for three experts Cat II for the new mission “Final Evaluation of the Health System Strengthening Programme in Zambia”The experts should have the following minimum professional qualifications and expertise:
Minimum requirements of the Team Leader – Cat. II expert: (i.e. essential requirements that must be met)
Qualifications and skills
- At least a taught Master’s degree in International Development, Monitoring & Evaluation, Public Health or a similar relevant area; in its absence, the expert should have a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 36 months experience in International Development, Monitoring & Evaluation, Public Health or a similar relevant area (in addition to the general monitoring and evaluation experience indicated in the first bullet under “professional experience”).
- At least 72 months cumulative experience in the monitoring and evaluation of development projects, of which 12 months should be in the health sector.
- At least four previous, mid, final or ex-post evaluations as a Team Leader.
- Must have led at least two other evaluations of a similar nature, size and complexity.
- Previous experience with EDF procedures as demonstrated by working in least three EDF funded projects, including the use of Programme Cycle Management and the Logical Framework.
Minimum requirements of the other Cat. II experts: (i.e. essential requirements that must be met by each expert unless indicated to be met by the team)
Qualifications and skills
- At least a taught Master’s degree in Pharmacy, Health Logistics, Public Health, Chemistry, Microbiology, or similar relevant area; in its absence, the expert should have a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 36 months experience in Pharmacy, Health Logistics, Public Health, Chemistry, Microbiology, or similar relevant area (in addition to the experience indicated in the first or second bullet under “professional experience”).
- At least one member of the team: At least 48 months of experience in developing and implementing pharmaceutical testing laboratory quality management systems (QMS) for medicines and allied substances within a medicines regulatory environment (preferable), or the pharmaceutical industry.
- At least one member of the team: At least 48 months of experience as a medicines supply chain expert. Experience/knowledge in at least three of the following areas is required: i) large-scale medicines warehousing and distribution and operations; ii) knowledge of pharmaceutical infrastructure and distribution; iii) medical stores operations; iv) and supply change management in the public health sector.
- At least two mid, final or ex-post evaluations during the past 5 years.
Additional requirements of the entire team of Cat. II experts: (i.e. not essential requirements but preferred)
- Experience in developing countries, particularly the Sub-Saharan African Region, is an added advantage.
Language and other skills of the team:
- English: all CAT II experts must possess at least a level C1 expertise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint or similar)
For more information about this assignment you can download the ToR here:ToR Final Evaluation Zambia
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at email@example.com, on or before Monday 25th November 12:00, preferably in the following format: CV EU-Format .
|Start Date||August 2020|
|Deadline for CVs Submission||25th November 2019|