For the EU Framework contract Lot 4, we received a request for services “Capacity Development of Sri Lanka Wellness Tourism Industry- SIEA-2018-7002”. The objective of the assignment is to develop technical skills related wellness tourism to contribute to a more resilient and sustainable tourism, economic diversification and employment. As such we are looking for an expert (Cat 1) or team of experts with the minimum requirements as detailed below:
• Postgraduate degree in tourism or related field.
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience in developing curricular or toolkits and training programmes in tourism.
• Proven knowledge and professional experience of a minimum of 8 years work in areas related to wellness tourism facility and/or spa development and in therapist training.
• Experience in areas related to healing therapies such as Ayurveda will be an added advantage.
• Experience in engaging in training of trainer programmes.
• Strong presentation skills with 8 years experience in workshop facilitation and moderation.
• Excellent English writing and speaking skills (evidence of proficiency level C2 standard)
The assignment will include home-based work as well as two field missions.
More information can be found in the following Terms of Reference
Interested experts can express interest by submitting their CV (preferably in EU format EU CV Template to email@example.com on or before 28th of October.
|Location||Home-based and Sri Lanka|