Today we received a new request for services from the Lot 4, EU Framework Contract for a Team leader / Evaluator (Cat I) for the mission “Final evaluation of Support to Technical and Vocational Education and Training (STVET)” in Mongolia.
The minimum requirements for this Cat. I expert are the following:
- Education: Master Degree in Sociology, Management, Education and Labour or relevant to the assignment Economics
- The expert shall have a cumulative professional experience of at least 15 years or equivalent professional experience of at least 12 years in specific sector (preferably Sociology,Management, Education, Labour or other), if the candidates do not possess a Master Degree in relevant field.
- The expert shall have a cumulative professional experience of at least 12 years at international level in monitoring and evaluation procedures and methodologies applied to the various modalities of implementation, instruments and channels of cooperation/aid delivery including programme/project management.
- The expert shall have a cumulative professional experience in at least 12 projects at senior level within a team of international and national consultants.
- The expert shall have evaluation experience of not less than 8 development cooperation projects.
- Experience of acting as Team Leader of an Evaluation Team at minimum of 5 projects.
- Experience of work in central Asian countries, especially in developing countries with similar socio-economic landscape.
For more information about this assignment you can download the ToR here: 410556 RfS ToR Mongolia
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at email@example.com, on or before Thursday 23 january 2020 12:00 hrs, preferably in the following format: CV_Template_(empty)_EN
|Start date||March 2020|
|Deadline for submission CV's||23 January 2020|