Cadena has been shortlisted for the “Consultancy Services for Development of a Masterplan for Upgrade of Kengen Geothermal Training Centre to Regional Centre of Excellence”, funded by the World Bank. Therefore we are looking for a Project Management / Economist Expert and a Business Analyst. Both should have proven experience in the area of geothermal industry in (or around) Kenya.
Minimum qualifications are:
Project management / Economist expert:
- Must have Post graduate qualifications in Project Management or its equivalent
- At least a bachelor’s degree in project management or economic fields
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in strategic plan, business plan and financial sustainability tools.
- University Degree in Business Management / Commerce or its equivalent
- Preferably a total of 10 years general experience as a business analyst
- Preferably a total of 5 years specific experience as TVET institutions business analyst.
For more information about this assignment you can download the ToR here: TORs KenGen Eastrip
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org,on or before Monday 6 July 2020 COB, preferably in the following format: FORM TECH 6 CV
|Start date||Aprox. August 2020|
|Deadline submissions CV||6 July 2020|