For the final evaluation of the UNESCO ” Phase II of the Strengthening Pre-Service Teacher Education in Myanmar (STEM)” project, Cadena is looking for an Education sector expert.
The minimum requirements for the Education Sector Expert are the following:
– University degrees in specialized fields of social sciences, humanities, public policy, or related fields;
– Proficiency in English language (written and spoken);
– At least one team member with a minimum of 3 years of experience in applying qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods, including excellent data analysis skills;
– At least one team member with a minimum of 3 years of experience in gender equality and social inclusion programming, particularly in the area of social development;
– At least one team member with a minimum of 5 years of experience in support of education in developing countries;
– At least one team member with excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Myanmar language, with preference for multiple team members with excellent knowledge of Myanmar language.
It is desirable to also have the following qualifications:
– At least 5 years combined experience with the education sector in Myanmar;
– At least one team member with a minimum of 3 years developing multimedia presentations;
– At least one team member with a minimum of 3 years of experience working in post-conflict and/or conflict-affected contexts.
For more information about this assignment you can download the ToR here: Form AM10-10 STEM Phase II Final Evaluation UNESCO Myanmar
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at email@example.com, on or before Monday 27 April 2020 12:00 hrs, preferably in the following format: CV_Template_(empty)_EN
|Start date||May 2020|
|Working days||30-45 days|
|Deadline sumission CV's||27 April 2020|