For the final evaluation of the UNESCO ” Phase II of the Strengthening Pre-Service Teacher Education in Myanmar (STEM)” project, Cadena is looking for a Team Leader.
It is mandatory for the Team Leader to have the following qualifications:
– Advanced university degrees in specialized fields of social sciences, humanities, public policy, or related fields;
– A minimum of 10 years of experience in applying qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods;
– Experience as a Team Leader for a minimum of 3 previous project evaluations;
– Experience as part of an evaluation team for a minimum of 2 project evaluations focused on capacity development in education;
– Demonstrated experience with human-rights based approach, including a focus on gender equality;
– Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of English language.
And desirable qualifications are:
– Experience as part of an evaluation team in evaluating projects with activities taking place in Myanmar;
– Experience as part of an evaluation team evaluating projects focused on teacher education;
– Experience as part of an evaluation team evaluating projects implemented by UNESCO and/or the UN System including World Bank Group.
For more information about this assignment you can download the ToR here: Form AM10-10 STEM Phase II Final Evaluation UNESCO Myanmar
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at email@example.com, on or before Monday 27 April 2020 12:00 hrs, preferably in the following format: CV_Template_(empty)_EN
|Start date||May 2020|
|Working days||30-45 days|
|Deadline submission CV's||27 April 2020|