Cadena international development projects is shortlisted for an EASTRIP project aimed at the development of occupational standards and assessment tools for occupations in the EASTRIP priority sectors: Transport/Infrastructure, Energy/Power and Manufacturing that includes the Agro processing, Leather, Textile & Garments as well as Die Making and Precision Tools sub-sectors.
Cadena is looking for a Leather Processing Expert that meets the following criteria:
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience in the field of TVET and has also very good industry exposure,
- Experience in at least two (2) projects as an expert in the field of vocational education and training, including labour market study,
- Experience in developing occupational standards and assessment tools is mandatory.
- Excellent communication, coordination and facilitation skills
- Experience in working in Ethiopia will be an asset
The project is expected to start on the 15th of June 2021. The assignment will be undertaken and completed within a maximum of six Months. For more information about this project please see the TOR: TOR extracted from RFP
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at: email@example.com before April 19, 2021 preferably in the following format: WB CV format technical experts