For the Request for Services “Final Evaluation of EU- Nepal Practical Partnership for Technical Vocational Education and Training reform (TVET- PP)” received under the EU framework Contract Lot 4, we are looking for a Team Leader (Cat I Expert). The Team Leader will be responsible for overall project implementation, coordination and supervision of the entire evaluation team during the evaluation missions. The Team Leader will be the primary point of contact for the EU Delegation, Reference group member, CTEVT & British Council. The Team Leader will have a primary role in all the expected results.
• Qualifications and skills required: A relevant University degree of at least Master’s level or equivalent specific professional experience of at least thirteen years.
• General professional experience:
• At least 12 years solid and diversified experience of working in the area of skills development and human resource development/ economic development particular in the TVET sector (CBT, QA/ accreditation, curriculum development, assessment, public private partnership (PPP), policy reform)
• At least 10 years’ experience in professional evaluation and should be well versed in evaluation methods and techniques; • At least ten years professional experience of working in Asia, preferably in South Asia ( Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka)
• Post graduate studies and/or specific training in subjects related to the assignment under this contract (TVET and Evaluation) will be considered an asset.
• Five years’ experience in project and human resources management, including planning, budgeting, disbursement and progress monitoring;
• Specific professional experience:
• At least 5 years’ experience in Systemic Approaches to institutional (& organizational) development, reform, capacity building and change processes in the TVET sector in developing countries.
• Experience of evaluating at least 7 TVET projects and 5 should be EU funded.
• Experience of at least 5 Final Evaluations.
• Language skills: • Level C1 expertise in English Language.
More information about the assignment can be found in the Terms of Reference-SIEA-2018-13505
Interested and available consultants can contact us, and send their CV (preferably in the EU CV Template) to email@example.com on or before Thursday 08 September noon.
|Start date||23 Oct 2022|
|Deadline||08 Sept 2022|