For the Lot 4 EU Framework Contract we are currently looking for an expert in intern-university relations and exchange (Cat III) for the new mission: ‘Promotion du Programme ERASMUS+ et renforcement du partenariat entre les Universités Publiques du Togo (UPT) et les Universités européennes”.
The expert should have the following minimum professional qualifications and expertise:
- The consultant will hold a graduate degree (minimum Bac + 4) management / economics, sociology or other equivalent degree or a related field the mission.
- The consultant should have a good ability to design, editing and synthesis. It must also be able to work under pressure in a team and be fluent in English and French. Knowledge of a third language such as Spanish would be an asset.
- He will have proven experience of three (3) years minimum.
- The consultant should have at least one experience in establishing and monitoring of inter-university partnerships and / or scholarship programs, including with universities in developing countries.
- It is essential to have at least relevant experience in the context of the ERASMUS project between European and African Universities.
For more information about this assignment you can download the ToR here: 2019-09-17 TDR Consultant vf
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before Tuesday 24 September 12:00, preferably in the following format: CV EU-Format .
|21 October 2019
|Deadline for CV submission
|Tuesday 24 September 2019