For the Lot 4 EU Framework Contract we are currently looking for one expert Cat I for the new mission ‘Final Evaluation of the Research, Development and Innovation Programme II” in Egypt
The expert should have the following minimum professional qualifications and expertise:
- The expert should have at least a Master’s Degree in a domain relevant to this ToR or, in its absence, a Bachelor Degree and additional equivalent professional experience of at least three years in evaluation of development projects (the equivalent experience must be above the general experience duration fixed below).
General professional experience
- At least 12 years’ experience in working with scientific research, development and innovation.
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in at least 2 projects in the field of scientific research and innovation;
- Proven experience in at least 3 assignments in the field of monitoring and evaluating development projects funded through the EU or other international cooperation programmes;
- Demonstrable knowledge of, and experience with, EU rules and procedures, Project Cycle Management and EU led project/programme evaluation;
- At least 2 significant experiences as Team Leader in designing, monitoring and/or evaluation of projects in the field of scientific research and innovation;
- Experience in working in countries of the European Neighbourhood. Experience in the MENA region will be an asset.
- English: The expert must have excellent command of English (speaking and writing skills). (Cl minimum);
For more information about this assignment you can download the ToR here:TOR Final Evaluation Egypt
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before Wednesday 20th November 14:00, preferably in the following format: CV EU-Format .
|Start Date||February 2020|
|Submission CVs Deadline||20th November 2pm|