For an EU framework contract, Cadena international development projects is looking for EU Programmes Expert (Category I).
The specific objective of this EU FWC is to improve Kosovo’s absorption of EU Programme funds by reinforcing management and implementation capacities of Kosovo’s administration and potential beneficiaries.
Requested services include: technical advice, capacity building, training needs assessment, training/workshop provision, public awareness campaign, communication and visibility strategy and proposal preparation.
General description of the position: The expert shall be responsible for managing all the tasks related to the assignment, the drafting of the reports and debriefings.
- Expert category: Cat. I (>12 years of experience)
- Qualifications and skills required: At least a master’s degree in social, political or economic sciences, international relations, law, public administration, business administration
- General professional experience: At least twelve (12) preferably 15 years of experience in the sectors related to the Lot (LOT 4: Human development and safety net)
- Specific professional experience: Minimum three (3) preferably five (5) years of experience in capacity-building support on EU programme/project level; Minimum three (3) years of experience in at least one preferable two of the following EU programmes: COSME, Creative Europe, Europe for citizens, Erasmus +, Customs and/or Fiscalis; Experience in EU funded project in Western Balkans is considered an advantage.
- Language skills: Excellent written and spoken English at least least C1 level for understanding, speaking and writing skills according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, demonstrated by a certificate or by past relevant experience.
Indicative start date: 25/10/2021
Indicative end date: 25/10/2023
Duration of the assignment: 730 Day(s)
Number of working days: 190 days
Normal place of posting of the specific assignment: The main location of the assignment is Pristina, with the ability of occasional travel to all regions of the country for consultation /trainings and events with stakeholders or other relevant beneficiaries. The contractor will provide suitable office space for the experts during their missions to Kosovo.
Mission(s) outside the normal place of posting and duration(s): Not Applicable
For more information please see the TOR: 02-TermsOfReference-SIEA-2018-5673
Interested experts are kindly requested to send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com before Monday, July 19 (12:00 hours CET) – preferably in EU format: CV_Template_(empty)_EN