Final Evaluation of Food Security and Nutrition Programme in Lao PDR
Period to be evaluated 26/12/2014 – 31/08/2021
The main objectives of this evaluation are to provide the relevant services of the European Union, and the interested stakeholders with:
– an overall independent assessment of the past performance of the Food Security and Nutrition in Lao PDR, paying particular attention to its results measured against its expected objectives; and the reasons underpinning such results;
– key lessons learned, conclusions and related recommendations in order to improve future Interventions.
For this assignment we are looking for a Team Leader with the following qualifications:
Key Expert 1: Team Leader:
General description of the position: The Team Leader leads the final evaluation of the Food Security and Nutrition Programme and ensure all required deliverables
Expert category: Cat. I (>12 years of experience)
Qualifications and skills required:
- Graduate university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent qualification) in domain related to food security and nutrition, sustainable agriculture, social sciences, development economics or equivalent relevant, directly related area.
- 12 years of experience in evaluation of programmes and projects (ex-ante, mid-term or ex-post) in the fields related to the ToRs; with at least 5 evaluations as Team Leader and at least 3 evaluations in South Asia.
- Experience in food and/or nutrition public policy, and institutional capacity building at central and local levels.
- The expert should have 6 years of experience in projects related to the TORs at grass-root level;
- The expert shall have cumulatively done 6 evaluations in the fields related to the ToRs.
- Language skills: Fluent in English – C2 level
- Minimum number of working days: 29 days
- Normal place of posting of the specific assignment: Home-based
- Mission(s) outside the normal place of posting and duration(s): N/A
Indicative starting date of the assignment: 01/11/2021
indicative end date: 01/05/2022
Duration of the assignment: 181 Day(s)
Minimum number of working days: 29 days
For more information please see the TOR: 02-TermsOfReference-SIEA-2018-6272
Interested experts are kindly requested to send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com before Thursday, August 26 (23:59 hours CET) – preferably in EU format:CV_Template_(empty)_EN