For an EU framework contract, Cadena international development projects is looking for a Team Leader and Culture Specialist (Category I) with the following qualifications:
- Expert category: Cat. I (>12 years of experience)
- Qualifications and skills required: Education at least Master’s Degree in culture planning and management, in the field of social sciences or in related fields, or equivalent professional experience.
- General professional experience:
– At least 12 years of relevant experience in development cooperation in the cultural sector
– Excellent drafting skills, good communication skills, adaptability and social awareness.
- Specific professional experience:
– Experience in developing and/or designing and/or implementing programmes in the sector of culture in at least 3 countries.
– Experience in two or more of the following areas: the design, financing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of culture projects and programmes.
– Good understanding of the European Union and its policies of culture in external action is an asset;
– Working experience in European programmes for cultural cooperation is an advantage;
– Good knowledge of EU aid modalities and procedures
- Language skills:
– Language skills: Excellent command of English. Fluency in Portuguese would be a clear advantage
- Number of working days: 40 days
- Normal place of posting of the specific assignment: 27 working days in Maputo 13 working days homebased
- Mission(s) outside the normal place of posting and duration(s): Maputo with missions to other provinces: Nampula, Ilha de Moçambique (7 days); Inhambane, Tofo, Vilankulos (7 days); Sofala- Beira (3 days)
Additional information: The Team Leader will have the responsibility of writing the report and accompanying documents, and will lead all the contacts and cooperation with the EU Delegation.
The indicative start date is 31/08/2021 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 251 days from this date (indicative end date is 09/05/2022)
The global objective of this assignment is to elaborate a strategy for a stronger engagement of the EU in the culture sector in Mozambique. For more information please see the TOR: 02-TermsOfReference-SIEA-2018-4699
Interested experts are kindly requested to send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com before Monday, June 14 (23:59 hours CET) – preferably in EU format: CV_Template_(empty)_EN