For the Lot 4 EU Framework Contract Cadena is immediately looking for a Senior Expert in Education for a new mission titled “Feasibility and scoping study: Education Technology for better Teacher Development”.
The specific objective is to support the EU Delegation in identifying potential entry-points for formulating an evidence-based, feasible and relevant action in the area of EdTech and teacher development, in line with the EU’s strategic priorities in Bangladesh in the period 2021-2027. The added-value of EU’s involvement in this area should be clearly demonstrated.
The Senior Expert in Education functions as Team Leader and should have the following minimum professional qualifications and expertise:
- Expert category: Cat. I (>12 years of experience)
- Qualifications and skills required: Master’s degree in education, social sciences, public administration, economics or other relevant field (or in the case of a Bachelor’s degree, additional 5 years of relevant professional experience).
- General professional experience: At least 12 years of professional experience in working in the education and/or professional development sector, preferably in EdTech, instructional design, content development, capacity development, teacher development or equivalent.
- Specific professional experience: A minimum of 8 years’ experience in research design, execution and analysis in the relevant field;
– Evidence of scholarly research and publication in the relevant field will be considered a strong asset;
– Familiarity with the EU procedures and rules and regulations for external actions will be considered a strong asset;
– Experience in Bangladesh and/or other South Asian countries will be considered an asset.
- Language skills: Proficiency in English – Excellent facilitation and communication skills
– Excellent analytical, conceptualisation and report writing skills
Indicative starting date of the assignment: 14/01/2022
Indicative end date: 14/05/2022
Duration of the assignment 120 Day(s)
Minimum number of working days: 40 days
Home/office based with a minimum of 10 working days spent in Dhaka, Bangladesh
For more information about this assignment you can download the ToR here: 02-TermsOfReference-SIEA-2018-7800
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at email@example.com, before Thursday December, 2nd at 23:59 CET, preferably in the following format: EU CV Template