Final Evaluation of Food Security and Nutrition Programme in Lao PDR
Period to be evaluated 26/12/2014 – 31/08/2021
The main objectives of this evaluation – applying DAC evaluation criteria – are to provide the relevant services of the European Union, and the interested stakeholders with:
– an overall independent assessment of the past performance of the Food Security and Nutrition in Lao PDR, paying particular attention to its results measured against its expected objectives; and the reasons underpinning such results;
– key lessons learned, conclusions and related recommendations in order to improve future Interventions.
For this mission we are looking for a national expert with the following qualifications:
Key Expert 2: Expert in country of assignment:
General description of the position: The expert shall conduct the evaluation in the country of assignment
- Expert category: Cat. II (>6 years of experience)
- Qualifications and skills required:
- University degree (minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification) in domain related to food security and nutrition, agriculture, development studies or equivalent relevant.
- At least 6 years of experience in Food and Nutrition Security with focus in the fields related to the ToRs; experience with EU funded projects will be an asset;
- At least 6 years of experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) systems with experience in the Logical Framework Approach.
- The expert shall have cumulatively done 6 evaluations in the fields related to the ToRs.
- Language skills: Fluent in English – C2 level
- Minimum number of working days: 28 days
- Normal place of posting of the specific assignment: Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
- Mission(s) outside the normal place of posting and duration(s): Khammouane Province
Indicative starting date of the assignment: 01/11/2021
indicative end date: 01/05/2022
Duration of the assignment: 181 Day(s)
Minimum number of working days: 28 days
For more information please see the TOR:02-TermsOfReference-SIEA-2018-6272
Interested experts are kindly requested to send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday, August 26 (23:59 hours CET) – preferably in EU format: CV_Template_(empty)_EN