For an EU framework contract, Cadena international development projects is looking for a Culture Specialist (Category II) with the following qualifications and skills:
-Education at least in Master’s Degree in the field of social sciences or similar field, or equivalent professional experience
– Excellent drafting skills, good communication skills, adaptability and social awareness.
- General professional experience:
-At least 6 years of experience in the culture sector
- Specific professional experience:
-At least 3 years of experience in the culture sector in Mozambique
-Experience in one or more of the following areas: design, financing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of culture projects and programmes.
– Good knowledge of the Mozambique culture sector and system
– Previous experience in EU project management would be an asset.
- Language skills: Fluency in both written and spoken Portuguese and English.
- Number of working days: 33 days
Normal place of posting of the specific assignment: 23 working days in Maputo 10 working days homebased
- Mission(s) outside the normal place of posting and duration(s): Maputo with missions to other provinces: Cabo Delgado (5 days), Niassa (5 days)
The indicative start date is 31/08/2021 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 251 days from this date (indicative end date is 09/05/2022)
The global objective of this assignment is to elaborate a strategy for a stronger engagement of the EU in the culture sector in Mozambique. For more information please see the TOR: 02-TermsOfReference-SIEA-2018-4699
Interested experts are kindly requested to send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com before Monday, June 14 (23:59 hours CET) – preferably in EU format: CV_Template_(empty)_EN