For the Lot 4 EU Framework Contract, Cadena is immediately looking for a Communication Specialist Cat. II for the project “NDICI Communication & Visibility”.
The overall objective of the project is:
- To position the EU as a partner of reference and a partner of choice on key international and domestic priorities that matter to people in both the EU and South Africa
- Demonstrate the EU’s positive offer through tangible investments that bring concrete results, in particular Global Gateway and through EU investments by the private sector
- Enhance projection EU interests and values
- Strengthen EU brand recognition and trust among selected target audiences
- To increase the knowledge and understanding of the EU in South Africa and to demonstrate the work and impact of the EU support to South Africa. It should further reflect the EU values and policies in the related sectors.
This will entail supporting comprehensive awareness-raising, strategic communications and visibility, public diplomacy initiatives that will enhance the EU & Team Europe visibility (including but not limited to Global Gateways)
Minimum qualifications and skills required for the Communication Cat.II specialist:
- >6 years of experience
- At least a Master’s Degree in Social Science, Culture, Communication or any other relevant degree
- Expertise in Awareness-raising (incl.information and communication).
Indicative starting date of the assignment: 01/07/2023
Indicative end date: 15/02/2026
Duration of the assignment: 32 Month(s)
Minimum number of working days: 325
Normal place of posting of the specific assignment: Gauteng, South Africa
For more information about this assignment you can download the ToR here: 02-TermsOfReference-SIEA-2018-18445
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at email@example.com, before Monday, 1st of May at 12:00 hours CET, preferably in the following format: EU CV Template