For almost all of our assignments, we are always interested to expand our expert database with Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Experts, with at least 7 years of work experience in the domain of TVET in developing or upcoming markets. Preferably, the expert should have:
- A master’s degree in (TVET) education, social sciences, development studies or relevant field or equivalent professional experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the TVET sector should be evidenced by previous assignments.
- Excellent reporting (and presentation) skills are required.
- Professional English and / or French language skill, or both.
- Experience with labour market, vocational training, private sector actors and linkages with support programmes of other development partners.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze information and evaluate data to inform decision making.
General responsibilities often include:
- Lead activities to build the capacity of technical and vocational education and training institutions in developing market-relevant training courses;
- Analyze skills gaps in labour force to improve skills training, and design and develop CBET curricula, training materials, and instruction methodologies to advance women and youth employability;
- Collaborate with existing training institutions to improve the capacity for the delivery of quality vocational education.