While our core business relates to improving TVET, we are always interested to expand our expert database with Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Experts. We are looking for different types of expertise, with on average at least 7 years of work experience in the domain of TVET in developing or upcoming markets. Preferably, the TVET experts should have:
- A master’s degree in (TVET) education, social sciences, development studies or relevant field or equivalent professional experience.
- Or other education level related to technical skills/ engineering topics and alike
- Extensive knowledge of the TVET sector should be evidenced by previous assignments.
- Excellent reporting (and presentation) skills are required.
- Professional English and / or French language skills, or both.
- Experience with labour market, vocational training, private sector actors and linkages with support programmes of other development partners.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze information and evaluate data to inform decision making.
General responsibilities often include:
- Lead activities to build the capacity of technical and vocational education and training institutions in developing market-relevant training courses;
- Skills gaps analysis between labour market demand and skills training
- Design and develop CBET curricula, training materials, and instruction methodologies to advance employability;
- Collaborate with existing training institutions to improve the capacity for the delivery of quality vocational education and training
Qualified and interested experts are invited to send their CV in EU-Format to email@example.com.