Under the FWC SIEA 2018 – LOT 4: Human Development and Safety Net, Cadena is looking for a TL (Cat 1) and Deputy TL (Cat 2) to conduct the Tracer Study of “Support to the TVET Sector in Pakistan” Project (TVET III), together the team should have the following qualifications:
- Relevant University degree – at least at Master’s level in Education, social science, economics or human resource development or a relevant University degree at Bachelor’s level with an additional relevant specific professional experience of at least five years (in addition to the general professional experience indicated
- Full working knowledge of English, computer literacy, excellent report writing skills, good commination, adoptability and social awareness.
- At least ten years solid and diversified experience of working in the area of skills development and human resource development/ economic development in particular in the TVET sector including labour market analysis and experience of developing and implementing TVET projects preferably in Asia;
- At least ten years professional experience of working in Asia, preferably in South Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lanka);
- At least seven years solid and diversified experience of working in project and programme evaluation, research design and analysis especially conducting tracer studies and should be well versed in tracer study methods and techniques.
- Professional experience in volatile environments.
- Experience of implementing and/ or evaluating at least five TVET projects.
- Experience of conducting at least 2 tracer studies in TVET preferably including international experience.
- Experience in statistical data collecting, processing and analysis, and designing MIS systems for capturing data (e.g. SPSS)
- Experience of survey analysis and interpretation.
For more information about this assignment you can download the ToR here: TOR Pakistan
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before Monday 01 March 12:00 hrs, preferably in the following format: EU CV Format
|Start date||18 April 2021|
|Location||Home-based / Islamabad, and Regions|