For the Lot 4 EU Framework Contract we are currently looking for an Monitoring and Evaluation expert Cat I for the new mission “Mid-term Evaluation of ‘Strengthening the Nigerian Health System towards Achieving Universal Health Coverage (HSS)’ Programme” .
Minimum requirements of the Monitoring and Evaluation Expert 1 (Cat 1):
Qualifications and skills
- At least a Master Degree (Academic level) in Public Health, Sociology or Health Finance or relevant, directly related discipline, or equivalent;
- Minimum 12 years of experience with organisational and institutional development and efficiency, and project/programme management and/or implementation of activities at international level (worked in at least two countries) some of which should have been acquired in a developing country.
- ICT Proficiency
- Expertise in problem analysis, stakeholders’ analysis and preparation of Log frames;
- Knowledge/Experience in Nigeria and/or West Africa or similar countries is an advantage.
- Demonstrable Experience in leading missions for project evaluations.
- Specific expertise in designing technical assistance, capacity development and training programs.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with EDF programming procedures will be an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, integrate, synthesize and communicate complex concepts and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Language skills: Full working knowledge of English, as well as excellent field research report writing and communication skills
For more information about this assignment you can download the ToR here:02-TermsOfReference-SIEA-2018-1159
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before Wednesday 3th December 16:00, preferably in the following format: CV EU-Format .
|Working days||35 days|
|Duration||Max. 70 days|
|Location||Abuja, FCT Nigeria|
|Deadline submission CV's||3 December 2020|