For a TVET project in Liberia (funded by GIZ) we are looking for national short-term experts who meet the following qualifications:
– Education/training: all experts with qualification in Vocational Education, Training and Management or similar;
– Language: all experts fluent in written and spoken English (level C1 on the CEFR scale or equivalent);
– General professional experience: all experts with 5 years of professional experience in the TVET provision;
– Development Cooperation (DC) experience: experts with 1 year of experience in DC;
– Specific professional experience: all experts with overall 3 years of experience in the following fields, proven with reference projects from previous assignments; reference projects with an engagement (commissioned month full time) of 2 months or more within a calendar year are considered as one year of professional experience):
+ Development and implementation of TVET training in a TVET school;
+ Working in teams, with stakeholders and beneficiaries on a project.
The specific objective of this project: strengthening TVET in selected sectors – construction, energy (green economy), and a further sector (probably mechanics) – through development of a demand-driven model of TVET provision under the leadership of the private sector in Liberia.
For more information about this project you can download the ToR here: ToR GIZ Liberia Oct2020
Interested Liberian TVET experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at: email@example.com on or before December 18, 2020, preferably in the following format: CV_Template_(empty)_EN
|Project is expected to start in:||June, 2021|
|Project is expected to end in:||April, 2024|
|Project duration:||35 months|
|Deadline for submission CV:||December 18, 2020|