For our current project portfolio we are always looking for primary and secondary education experts to expand our database and network. Most often we are looking for Secondary Education Experts, with at least 7 years of work experience in the domain of Secondary Education improvement in developing or upcoming markets. More specifically, the experts should have:
- A master’s degree in Education, Social Sciences, Development Studies or relevant field or equivalent professional experience.
- Vast knowledge of the Primary and Secondary Education sector, evidenced by previous assignments.
- Knowledge of different subjects such as science, mathematics, languages, ICT in Education, STEM etc.
- Previous experience in formulation of Education programmes or development of curricula, teacher training and alike
- Excellent reporting (and presentation) skills.
- Excellent English or French language skills, or both.
Qualified and interested experts are invited to send their CV in EU-Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Estimated To Start||Unknown|