Cadena international development projects is shortlisted for Developing a Harmonized TVET Qualification Framework and at least TEN (10) Regional Harmonized Occupational Standards in the Priority Areas of EASTRIP for the three countries – Ethiopia, Kenya and Tanzania. The Priority Areas are: ICT; Agro-processing; Electrical/Power & Transport/Railway.
In light of this, Cadena is searching for experts in each Priority Area (ICT; Agro-processing; Electrical/Power & Transport/Railway) that meet the following requirements:
– Possessing a Masters’ degree in relevant field.
– Having teaching experience of at least three years in the TVET sector (in one of the three countries).
– Experience in the development of occupational standards
– Having practical experience with industry in the region is preferred.
– Added advantage if expert has worked for the TVET Authority of one of the EASTRIP countries.
This project is planned to start at May 1, 2021 and will entail short-term missions for experts spread over a project duration of 18 months.
For more information about this project you can download the ToR here: TOR Eastrip Harmonization
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 15, 2021 preferably in the following format: CV_World Bank Format
|Expected start date:||May 1, 2021|
|Project duration||18 months|