Cadena IDP is shortlisted for the IsDB funded assignment “Curriculum Review and Development for selected Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Areas of Focus”. The assignment will include the implementation of preliminary studies & concepts, development and/ or revision of curricula, teaching syllabi, instructor guides and assessment guides for electronics and telecommunications, textile development, agriculture mechanization (mini-grids etc.), tourism and hospitality, and mineral development.
As such we are looking for subject matter experts in the above mentioned fields with the following qualifications and experience:
- technical degree or higher diploma in his/her specific discipline
- relevant work experience (in industry, TVET delivery and/or other relevant area)
- excellent track record in carrying out assignments of similar nature (curriculum development)
- good understanding of the BTVET sub-sector reform process in Uganda
- excellent communication skills, analytical report writing skills, and access to local/regional/international TVET networks.
- capacity to provide both pre and post curriculum development technical support
More information can be found in the TOR Curriculum Review Uganda
Interested and eligible consultants are invited to send their CV to email@example.com on or before 12 September 2023
|Start date||November 2022|
|Field missions||various short term missions|