Cadena is one of a number of consultants shortlisted to ‘Support the Implementation of an Economic Inclusion Program’ under the ‘ Pathways to Sustainable Livelihoods Project,’ funded by the World Bank.
The selected consultant will implement and oversee among others:
– Economic and social inclusion activities;
– Training/capacity building;
– Facilitation of community/village savings and loans groups/associations;
– Cash investment grants to young entrepreneurs/start-ups (micro entreprises);
– Productive services and mentoring/coaching
These services will be rendered to the Ministry of Gender, Youth, Sports, Culture, Arts and Social Development (MoGYSCA&SD) (the Kingdom of Lesotho) with the aim to improve human capital and the self-sufficiency of poor and vulnerable households and individuals in selected geographical areas (to approximately 10,000 targeted beneficiaries).
In this context, Cadena is immediately looking for a Project Manager (i.e. Team Leader) with the following qualifications and skills:
– at minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in economic inclusion programs and/or training of youth or entrepreneurs, and/or coaching and mentoring as part of community development preferably in sub-Saharan Africa.
– at minimum a Master’s degree in economics or social sciences or in a related field.
Place of posting: Lesotho (multiple missions)
Indicative starting date of the assignment: June 2023
Indicative end date: June 2026
Duration of the project: 36 months
Estimated workload: 12 man-months (spread over 36 months)
For more information about this assignment you can download the ToR here: TOR Economic Inclusion Final Version
Interested experts are kindly requested to contact us and submit their CV at email@example.com, before Friday, April 7, 2023 and preferably in the following format: WB CV format